The COVID-19 crisis of 2020 has clearly affected everybody in one way or another. Whether it is financial, functional, emotional or economic impacts – as a single employee small business, I understand the challenges existing clients have faced across a broad range of industries. Business continues as usual here, and I aim to work with current clients who are facing hardship and adversity. We’ll push through this and end up stronger! New clients are welcome during this time.
Mike Doyle Design Studio was officially launched in January 2012 and has seen increasing success from a simple combination of professional and dedicated service at a very modest price point. My goal is to create a direct and sustainable relationship with clients and promote long term value for everyone involved.
A BRIEF HISTORY
Mike Doyle Design Studio was officially launched in January 2012. I began designing on a computer as a hobby in 1995 and eventually earned a paid position in 2004 for the Bluewater Recycling Association. Over the next 8 years, I gained valuable experience in many different mediums and formats. The most important realization was that I simply loved the work involved. A difficult decision was made to postpone enrollment in an MBA program, but I saw an immediate opportunity.
I applied the knowledge gained from a business degree in commercial studies to realize a unique niche market for small and medium businesses was growing: companies that desired the branding, design and web presence reflecting their mission – at a budget under $5,000. Larger design agencies will often quote too much for many basic services, while many local freelance solutions produced low-quality, inconsistent work.
Fast forward 8 years later and the company has seen increasing success derived from a simple combination of clean, personal & modern services at a modest price point. In a saturated design market, my goal is to create a direct and sustainable relationship with customers. I value the trust of long term clients, and aim to provide a dependable, flexible and affordable solution.
2020 has proven to be quite the year – but we are surviving in this chaotic and uncertain environment! Stay safe.
- WordPress Development
- E-Commerce Development
- Landing Pages / Lead Pages
- Responsive & Mobile Conversions
- HTTPS SSL Conversions
- Custom Blogs / News
- Shopify / Magento / MIVA Capable
- CMS Platforms (DNN/Joomla/Drupal)
- Logo Development
- Branding & Style Guides
- Print / Web Advertisements
- Product Packaging
- Billboard & Road Signage
- Floorplan and Black Lines
- Website Skinning
- Photograph Manipulation
- Website Maintenance Services
- Search Engine Optimization
- Branding Strategies
- Hosting Migration & Support
- Constant Contact & Mailchimp Services
- Social Media Platforms
- Proof Reading & Copywriting
- 24/7 Availability with no *Rush Charges*
RECENT WEBSITE WORK
- Bluewater Recycling Association – Recycling Collection & Material Recovery Facility
- Pro Fund Mortgages – Fully Equipped Mortgage & Private Lending Services
- The Oscar on Bold – Hamilton’s Historic Luxury Apartment Rentals
- District Property Trust – Commercial & Multi Residential Real Estate REIT
- 30 Minutes To Wealth – Television and Online Real Estate Show Hub
- The Woodview Inn – Luxury Hotel in Gananoque, Ontario
- Sugar Beach Homes – Fort Myers Beach luxury vacation home rentals
- The HUM Law Firm – Boutique Toronto Employment Lawyers
- MJ Dixon Construction Limited – COR Certified construction services
- Riverwood Residences – Saint John NB Suites
- Restoration Design Inc. – Quality Custom Porsche Automobile Panel Producers
- Bluffs Bay – Georgian Bay Water Front Lots
- Xtivity Inc. – Global Inventory Optimization Services
- Valour Group – Comprehensive Value-added Developer Solutions
- Accountable Inc. – Full Service London Accounting Firm
- Marshall Murray Inc. – Quantity Surveyor & Development Engineering
YOU GET A LOT, FOR A LITTLE
I have a tremendous amount of respect for design agencies. They have paved the path for technology, usability, functionality and design through dedicated teams of innovators and hard workers. I use many of these tools, scripts, frameworks and themes in my own work. For certain companies, these agencies provide a necessary high-end service that will deliver consistent results with incredible user support and truly custom features.
What many people don’t realize is you can achieve a great deal of the high-end work an agency provides through a single, experienced individual. An agency may have a team of multiple coders, designers, project leads, marketers, advertisers and outsourced specialty services. While they provide the most flexibility, I would argue that the majority of web projects required by small and medium businesses only need the knowledge of one person.
I believe that through the last 10 years of experience, I have developed the tools required to serve most client needs. I am constantly learning, and find it a great pleasure to evolve alongside the fast-paced industry. All of my work and time is heavily documented, and direct client contact with myself is a priority so that you are comfortable and satisfied from the start to finish of a project.
Many people love to withhold their rates, while it is perhaps the most important factor in a clients decision. Like any service, there can be fluctuation in project completion times. I will almost always honour the original project quote I give, and even do the final work free of charge if we exceed the quote. If you have a budget from $250-$2500 for design, and $1500-$7500 for website solutions – then I believe the building blocks of a great project are available.
For 2020-2021, my rates will be fixed between $45-$60/hr + HST depending on the level of service. Basic graphic design will be charged at a lower rate than web development, coding and critical design. Contact me today for a discussion and meeting.
Since 2012, I have compiled a fantastic list of clients. Check back for a more comprehensive display of work.
If you made it this far…
All that’s left is a contact form.